Wakala deposit is a safe and suitable investment
How Wakala deposit works:
- The Customer entrusts the Bank with the management of its funds;
- The Bank using its knowledge and experience invests in carefully selected projects;
- The profit is distributed between the Customer and the Bank.
Advantages of Wakala deposit:
- Reliability confirmed by high investment-grade credit ratings of the Group*;
- High profitability;
- Investments in projects that comply with the rules and principles of Sharia;
- The Gold debit card on special terms with free issuance and maintenance**.
Terms and сonditions of the Wakala deposit:
- Currency: tenge or US dollars;
- The minimum amount: KZT 150 000 or USD 500;
- Terms of placement: 1, 6, 12, 24 months;
- Profit payment: at the end of term***;
- Additional top-up to the deposit: without restrictions;
Partial withdrawal: not permitted.
Expected profit rates effective from July 1, 2022:
*High investment-grade credit rating of ADCB PJSC: A + from Fitch Ratings and A from Standard and Poor's
**Special card tariffs for depositors
***As per term and condition of the Wakala agreement
For opening a Wakala deposit please visit a branch location of the Bank in Almaty, Nur-Sultan and Shymkent with an identity card.
For further details on the terms and conditions applicable to the Wakala deposit kindly refer to the Agreement, visit a branch location or contact the Contact center of the Bank.