Wakala deposit is a safe and suitable investment
How Wakala deposit works:
- The Customer entrusts the Bank with the management of its funds;
- The Bank using its knowledge and experience invests in carefully selected projects;
- The profit is distributed between the Customer and the Bank.
Advantages of Wakala deposit:
- Reliability confirmed by high investment-grade credit ratings of the Group*;
- High profitability;
- Investments in projects that comply with the rules and principles of Sharia;
- The Gold debit card on special terms with free issuance and maintenance**.
Terms and сonditions of the Wakala deposit:
- Currency: tenge or US dollars;
- The minimum amount: KZT 150 000 or USD 500;
- Terms of placement: 1, 6, 12, 24 months;
- Profit payment: at the end of term***;
- Additional top-up to the deposit: without restrictions;
Partial withdrawal: not permitted.
Expected profit rates effective from July 1, 2022:
*High investment-grade credit rating of ADCB PJSC: A + from Fitch Ratings and A from Standard and Poor's
**Special card tariffs for depositors
***As per term and condition of the Wakala agreement
For opening a Wakala deposit please visit a branch location of the Bank in Almaty, Astana and Shymkent with an identity card.
For further details on the terms and conditions applicable to the Wakala deposit kindly refer to the Agreement, visit a branch location or contact the Contact center of the Bank.