We ask you to carefully read the information on terms and procedure for debt settlement and measures applied to an insolvent borrower, determined by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August 31, 1995 No. 2444 “On banks and banking activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
The Bank, in the event that the Client has a delay in fulfilling an obligation under the financing agreement, is obliged to notify the Client about:
• the occurrence of a delay and the need to make payments indicating the amount of overdue debt as of the date specified in the notice;
• the Client's right to apply to the Bank;
• the consequences of the Client's failure to fulfil its obligations specified in the financing agreement, including the measures taken by the Bank to collect the debt and the timing of their execution.
We also remind you that the Client has the right to apply to the Bank within 30 calendar days from the date of the delay with a written application to change the terms of the financing agreement with the obligatory indication of the reason for the decrease in income and the attachment of supporting documents.
The Bank, within 15 calendar days after receiving the Client's application, considers the proposed changes to the terms of the agreement and notifies the Client about:
• agreement with the proposed changes to the terms of the financing agreement;
• proposals for changing the terms of the financing agreement;
• rejection to change the terms of the financing agreement, indicating a reason for the rejection.
The application can be submitted by the Client through the branches of the Bank, or remotely through the official website of the Bank www.alhilalbank.kz.
In case of failure to reach a mutually acceptable decision between the Bank and the Client on changing the terms of the financing agreement, the Client have the right to apply to the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the regulation and development of the financial market.
For all questions, you can contact the Contact Center at 2330, which works around the clock or with your personal manager.