Mudaraba deposit is a safe and suitable investment
How Mudaraba deposit works:
- The Customer entrusts the Bank with the management of its funds;
- The Bank using its knowledge and experience invests in carefully selected projects;
- The profit is distributed between the Customer and the Bank.
Advantages of Mudaraba deposit:
- Reliability confirmed/(proved) by high investment-grade credit ratings of the Group*;
- High profitability;
- Investments in projects that comply with the rules and principles of Sharia;
- The Gold debit card on special terms with free issuance and maintenance**.
Terms and conditions of the Mudaraba deposit:
- Currency: tenge or US dollars;
- The minimum amount: KZT 150,000 or USD 500;
- Terms of placement: 1, 3, 6, 12, 24 months;
- Profit payment: on a monthly basis***;
- Additional top-up to the deposit: not permitted;
- Partial withdrawal: not permitted.
The applicable ratio for the relevant deposit amount and profit distribution between the Bank and the Customer effective from November 1, 2020:
*High investment-grade credit rating of ADCB PJSC: A + from Fitch Ratings and A from Standard and Poor's
**Special card tariffs for depositors
***As per term and condition of the Mudaraba agreement
You can find the historical profit rate on Mudaraba deposit in the Documents section.
For opening a Mudaraba deposit please visit a branch location of the Bank in Almaty, Astana and Shymkent with an identity card.
For further details on the terms and conditions applicable to the Mudaraba deposit kindly refer to the Agreement, visit a branch location or contact the Contact center of the Bank.