Mudaraba deposit is a safe and suitable investment
How Mudaraba deposit works:
- The Customer entrusts the Bank with the management of its funds;
- The Bank using its knowledge and experience invests in carefully selected projects;
- The profit is distributed between the Customer and the Bank.
Advantages of Mudaraba deposit:
- Reliability confirmed/(proved) by high investment-grade credit ratings of the Group*;
- High profitability;
- Investments in projects that comply with the rules and principles of Sharia;
- The Gold debit card on special terms with free issuance and maintenance**.
Terms and conditions of the Mudaraba deposit:
- Currency: tenge or US dollars;
- The minimum amount: KZT 150,000 or USD 500;
- Terms of placement: 1, 3, 6, 12, 24 months;
- Profit payment: on a monthly basis***;
- Additional top-up to the deposit: not permitted;
- Partial withdrawal: not permitted.
The applicable ratio for the relevant deposit amount and profit distribution between the Bank and the Customer effective from November 1, 2020:
*High investment-grade credit rating of ADCB PJSC: A + from Fitch Ratings and A from Standard and Poor's
**Special card tariffs for depositors
***As per term and condition of the Mudaraba agreement
You can find the historical profit rate on Mudaraba deposit in the Documents section.
For opening a Mudaraba deposit please visit a branch location of the Bank in Almaty, Nur-Sultan and Shymkent with an identity card.
For further details on the terms and conditions applicable to the Mudaraba deposit kindly refer to the Agreement, visit a branch location or contact the Contact center of the Bank.