We kindly inform you that during the Holy month of Ramadan from 13 April until 12 May inclusive, 2021 “Al Hilal” Islamic Bank” JSC and its branches will work by the following schedule:
- From Monday to Thursday – from 09:00 to 16:00 without any breaks;
- On Fridays – from 09:00 am to 16:00 with a break from 13:00 to 14:00 for Juma prayer in case of the respective permission for public Juma prayers from Chief Sanitary Officer of Almaty, Nur-Sultan and Shymkent city is available.
During the Month of Ramadan customers’ payment instructions and requests will be processed and executed by the Bank in the following order:
- Payment orders in tenge and applications for transfers in foreign currency, including all documents required for currency control, applications for placement/termination of investment deposits Wakala and Mudaraba, application for current account opening will be accepted until 14:00, including through the “Bank-Client” system.
- Applications for the purchase / sale of foreign currency with settlements on the same day, will be accepted until 14:00, including through the "Bank-Client" system
- Instructions received by the Bank after 14:00 will be processed on the next business day.
- Payment orders in tenge sent to the Bank by the “Bank-Client” system after 14:00 will not be processed on the same day. As such, clients have to re-send them again on the next day via “Bank-Client” system.
- Incoming payments and transfers made in favor of the Bank's customers till 16:00 will be processed on the same day. Amount for repayment of financing transactions must be provided on current accounts on the maturity/repayment date before 14:00.
- Provision of the necessary documents for incoming payments which are subject to the currency control will be accepted by the Bank for processing before 15:00. Acceptance, verification and registration of import/export contracts or changes/additions to the existing contracts will be executed until 14:00, including those received via “Bank-Client” system.
- Applications for financing of legal entities and individual customers will be accepted until 14:00.
- Requests for urgent confirmation certificate received before 14:00 will be processed till 14:00 of the next business day.
- Requests for urgent confirmation certificate received after 14:00 will be treated as received at 09:00 of the next business day and will be processed accordingly till 09:00 of the next following business day.
- Cash services in the branches will be carried out from 09:00 to 14:00, and on Fridays, from 09:00 to 13:00 in case of the respective permission for public Juma prayers from Chief Sanitary Officer of Almaty, Nur-Sultan and Shymkent city is available.
Hope for your understanding
“Al Hilal” Islamic Bank” JSC