Please be informed about the procedure for payments suspension on financing products for the period from March 16 to June 15, 2020 (hereinafter - deferment of payments) in accordance with the order of the Agency on regulation and development of the financial market of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 167 dated March 26, 2020 “On the procedure for deferment of payments of principal and interest on loans of population, small and medium-sized businesses affected by the state of emergency:
• Deferment can be provided on financing products issued before March 16, 2020
• With your consent, a deferment of payments on financing products for the period from March 16, 2020 to June 15, 2020 will be provided
• Overpayment for the period of deferment of payments will not increase, commissions and other payments for the provision of deferment will not be charged
• It will not affect the credit history
Clients whose financial situation worsened as a result of a state of emergency in the Republic of Kazakhstan:
• Suspension of payments shall be made on the basis of application of the Client, drawn up in any form and submitted to the Bank at any time from March 16 to June 15, 2020 with the reason (temporary incapacity for work due to quarantine; being on unpaid leave; dismissal termination or termination of employment; reduction or suspension of payment of wages or other income; in case the employee cannot be present at the workplace due to restrictions on entry (exit) to place in whose territory a state of emergency, and (or) the quarantine; other reasons, indicating a deterioration in the financial situation).
•The application can be submitted through the feedback form on the Bank’s website or through the Contact Center at 2330, you do not need to visit the Bank’s branch.
•The application will be reviewed by the Bank within 10 business days. We draw your attention to the fact that if the Bank has an information that there is no deterioration in your financial situation, the Bank can refuse to suspend payments. The bank will inform you about the decision.
Clients belonging to socially vulnerable groups of the population in accordance with Article 68 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Housing Relations” (SVG), recipients of state targeted social assistance (RTSA), unemployed people registered with the local authority for employment in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On employment”:
• Suspension of payments is made without a statement, supporting documents or signing additional agreements to financing agreements
• The bank will inform you about the suspension of payments.
For all questions, you can contact the Contact Center at 2330, which works around the clock or with your personal manager.
“Al Hilal” Islamic Bank” JSC