Your own home on favorable terms through the Murabaha instrument
- The Bank purchases the housing and then sells it to the Customer with profit through Murabaha contract with differed payment of cost and profit
- The total cost is transparent and fixed for the whole term
- Equal payments for the whole term
Murabaha is a transaction for the sale of goods purchased by the Bank at the request of the Customer. The price of the selling goods/commodities to the Customer is determined as the sum of the purchase price and the mark-up. In this case, the Customer knows the value of the goods and the margin of the Bank.
Also you can refinance an existing conventional home financing in other banks via the Islamic instrument Murabaha.
- Available cities: Almaty, Nur-Sultan, Shymkent, Turkestan (commissioned housing);
- Initial payment: from 30%;
- Term of financing: from 3 to 15 years;
- Financing amount: from KZT 3 mln up to KZT 200 mln;
- Minimum confirmed income: KZT 200 000 (after deduction of tax and pension contributions);
- Age: from 23 years (at the end of funding, the Сustomer must not be older than the retirement age);
- Application fee – KZT 0;
- Service Fee - 0.5% of the financing amount (min. KZT 150 000, but not more than KZT 300 000). When refinancing a conventional home financing this commission is not applicable.
The Bank may establish other additional conditions.
- Partial and full early repayment
- No penalty
- Minimum partial repayment amount- 3 monthly payments
For more detailed information, you can contact the Contact Center or visit the Bank's branches.
*This calculation is approximate. To get an accurate calculation, please refer to Bank’s branches, Contact Center or leave a request on the Bank’s website.