Convenient financing solutions for micro- and small businesses in cooperation with Damu Entrepreneurship Development Fund JSC
- The business must comply with the definition of small enterprises according to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan (average annual number of employees no more than 100 people, average annual income not exceeding 300 thousand of minimum calculation index). The program covers the individual entrepreneurs and limited liability companies.
- There are no requirements to turnover. The bank will analyze the financial statements of the business and project to decide on financing.
- Any sector of the economy complying with the Sharia rules and principles is subject to financing.
- Financing currency: Kazakhstan tenge
- Financing amount: up to 20 million tenge
- Purpose of financing: investment (real estate, equipment, special machines and vehicles)
- Term of financing: up to 36 months
- Financing rate: 17.5% p.a., of which 11.5% is subsidized by Damu Entrepreneurship Development Fund JSC
- Mark-up payment: quarterly instalments
- Payment of cost price: quarterly instalments or one-time payment at the end of the term (at the discretion of the Bank)
For further information and consultation, please apply for financing